The Upgraded version of the Montana C700 Speedlight is an affordable off-camera hotshoe flash. It fits various standard hotshoe-mounted DSLR cameras from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus etc. except Sony. It supports manual zoom from 24 to105mm. The device adopts high-performance CPU circuit design so that it can precisely control the power output and has the lowest power setting down to 1/128.
Main Benefits of the Montana C700 with LCD display
Versatile Power Control
(I) The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED lamp for different level.
(II) Press “+” & “-” to adjust power output level.
Full Manual Mode
Flash can function as a slave flash for creating multiple lighting effects. It is respectively applicable to manual flash environment. (In this mode, the slave triggering function does not work.)
Slave 1 S2 Mode
Flash will fire sychronolously when the master flash fires, the same effect as that by the use of radio triggers.
Slave 2 S2 Mode
Flash can function as a slave flash for creating multiple lighting effects. It is respectively applicable to manual flash environment.
Sync Trigger Function
The flash can synchronize with the camera by using a PC sync cord to connect the camera and the camera flash’s PC sync socket together.
Manual Zoom Function
The zoom head position is manually adjusted within the range of 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 80mm and 105mm. By pressing ZOOM, you can select a suitable focal length. (But when the built-in wide panel is pullled out,the zoon head position is adjusted to 24mm by default and “24” LED indicator starts blinking. In such case, the ZOOM button does not work.)
Besides, the flash also has Power Saving Function & Systematic over-temperature protection function.
Specifications of the Photo Studio Montana C700:
- Guide Number: 58(m ISO 100)
- Flash Modes: M/S1/S2
- Vertical Rotation Angle: 0~90 degrees
- Horiziontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
- Power: 4 x AA batteries (LR6 Alkaline or Ni-mh rechargeable batteries)
- Flash Times: 100~1500 times (AA alkaline batteries used)
- Recycle Time: appro. 0.1~6s (AA alkaline batteries used)
- Color Temperature: 5600+200K
- Flash Duration: 1/300s~1/20000s
- Port: hot shoe, PC port, external power port
- Dimensions: 205x83x61mm
- Net Weight: 390g
- 1 Year Service Warranty
Included in The Package:
- 1 x C700 flash speedlight
- 1 x black protector bag
- 1 x user manual
- original package
- All DSLR Nikon,Canon,Pentax,Olympus (Sony only work on the without use hot shoe mount.)